READ The Quotes.
CHECK your answers on the answer page.
1) The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses.
2) "Well, here's my theory on that. When I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively in the guise of mental health. I was interrogated, I was x-rayed, I was examined thoroughly." <hack!>
3) "When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading Guns -n- Ammo, masturbating in your own feces... do you just stop and go, 'Wow, it is amazing how fucking crazy I really am.'"
4) "How do you know this is even related? You did a lot of things last summer." "Yeah, well, only one murder comes to mind." "You shut the hell up!"
5) "It's the American Dream in a god damn gym bag, he- he just wants to walk away from it." "You work for the American Dream, you don't steal it." "Then this is even better."
6) "I don't draw like that anymore." "How do you draw now?" "I draw people smiling, dogs running, rainbows... They don't have meetings about rainbows."
7) "I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
8) "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks."
9) "Good morning!" "Morning!" "Oh, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. Ahahahaha..."
10) "It is our belief that the message contains instructions for building something, some kind of machine."
11) "Back home, when I tell people what I do for a living, they think, 'Well, that figures.' But over here, it's uh... a big mystery."